Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're havin' a baby!!


I know you're thinkin' it...and you're right. We didn't waste any time! On July 14th of this year, Dali and I will have been married for 1 year...and just about a month later, we will become parents! Life is so crazy and we joke that we somehow got on the "fast track" without realizing it :-P Anyway, we couldn't be more excited to meet Baby D. We will find out in about 5 weeks if our little one is a "he" or a "she", although Dali is of course 200% sure that he's having a son with big muscles. ha ha I'll pray those muscles don't develop until AFTER he comes out!! :D


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Carrie, I am so happy for you. I can't believe your having a baby. Soooo fun. I am so glad you updated your blog. I check it every now and then but I thought you just forgot about it. Just know that I would love to be updated on your life. How else would I know you are having a baby. Thanks for noticing how cute my nephew Judah is. I love his name too. He just started walking. You soon will know the excitement of that. If you ever come to California for any reason I would just LOVE to see you. Maybe we could have a reunion with the old gang? I know that's unlikely but wouldnt it be so fun. I am doing really good and just loving my life. Love you, Jamie

Unknown said...

Carrie, keep up the blog! Can't wait until March 25 when we will find out if we are having a grandbaby girl or boy! We are so excited!
Mom and Dad

keagwen said...

carrie,
it's kea. my sister found your blog and sent it to me. babies are great! you gotta be careful when you got good love cause angels seem to multiply. mike and i were married on may 1st and had cora a year later on may 3rd. people were counting the months. now we have 3.
congratulations!